Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Watch out--it's a DRAGON!

So, last week I had to return a watch to Park City (long, dumb story) my wonderful sister Michelle agreed to watch my children (thanx again Michelle). I ended up bringing Kyle because he had fallen asleep on the way to Salt lake, but he was actually really good without the other 2 pestering him. I returned the watch no problem, and had sworn to myself, and Michelle, that I was not going anywhere else up there (budgets & all :( ) But Old Navy just so happens to be next door to the Fossil outlet, and who can resist Old NAvy's 40% off baby sale? Obviously not me, as evident in the photos below. They had Halloween costumes, and I could not resist this cute Dragon for Kyle. I tried it on him in the store, and all the sales people were oohing & awwing (they get paid to do that, but still) When I got it home, Tyler some how thought it was for him, and tried to tell me it wouldn't fit Kyle. I showed him that it fits Kyle just right, but he still had to try it on himself, and realized it wasn't made for him. Funny kid.



Done being in this hot costume mom! Get it off already! It will definitely keep him warm on Halloween.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I would question you if you had NOT partaken of the great shopping that is up there!

Next time CALL me...... What is a budget?