Monday, September 1, 2008

Hooray for Idaho!

We went up to Idaho this weekend for my little brother Alex's non-homecoming talk. Now that my parents are in Rexburg, it makes for a much shorter drive than to Washington--but still 4 hours in the Van! My kids were so exicted to see Grandpa & Grandma though--and we had 3 grandpas & 2 grandmas there--how lucky are we?! On Sunday after church the kids had lot's of fun playing on the farm equipment behind Grandpas house. Tyler kept saying "All this thing needs is a little oil and some elbow grease--and off we roll!" Where does he get these things? He cracks us up all day long with his funny sayings.
Vanna Bailey showing off the tractor. They did not want to ever get out, and wondered why we couldn't take it for a spin.
Kyle had to have his photo opp with the tractor too. He thought it was pretty cool, but we had to run & change his stinky gift he'd made, so this is as far as he got with the tractor.
How cute is this shot? Fun little man running after his shadow!
The kids were all working to get the lawn mower to go. It is great how little kids can have fun doing just about anything.

2 comments:

Bill Cobabe said...

Ah, man! It looks like we really missed something. Dang. Well, we'll have to make it for the next one.

No Andy, I see. HUGE surprise. Alex's brothers are ALL losers. At least I can blame distance on my not being there... Andy would have had what 2 hours?!?

Oh, well. What do you do?

PEACE

Tiffany said...

Those stiky gifts always happen when I am outside doing something! I guess its the fresh air! Ok, I am done talking about it I promise!