Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Rah, Rah Gooo COUGARS!!!

Mike has season tickets to the BYU football games, and Saturday was Bailey's first turn to go with him. She was soo excited, for days she kept telling Tyler, "I get to go to the go Cougars game and yooou don't!" The big day was here, and I went to Roberts and got some iron-on transfer paper to make her a shirt. I spent hours looking for a good logo I could print off, and finally found one. Then when I ironed it on the white Y disappeared in the blue shirt, so I colored it in with paint pen--and it seemed to work. I tied blue & white ribbons in her hair--she looked so cute! Off they went, but around half time Mike called me, (Tyler, Kyle & I were at Costco) and said Bailey was not wanting to be at the game anymore. I was pretty close to the stadium, so I offered to come and swap and let Tyler go to the rest of the game. There were a lot of other dads walking out with their kids, it's a grand idea though. I don't know what age their attention spans get to be long enough to watch an entire football game, but it certainly is not now.
Kettle Corn is the best part of being at the game! Bailey does a great Cougar fight song, I'll try to post a video sometime. Here she is doing the rah, rah, rah.
Posing for me before the game. She was yelling GO COUGARS! We have got them pretty well brainwashed. I love it! All sports are go cougars. When we walk into Costco, and football or basketball is on all the Big Screens, they say "Look mom, it's go Cougars!"
So cute, even posing with her hand on the bench, what a pro!
She was struggling with looking right at the camera, easily disracted.

This is what Tyler thought of the game. At least Mike was getting to watch with him asleep. Tyler woke up at 6 AM, which was not too much earlier than we need to be up anyway for his stinkin early soccer game!

2 comments:

Bill Cobabe said...

I miss BYU games SOOO much. We don't even hear about them down here... (sigh) Ah, well. What do you do? I miss you guys more, though. Bailey is sure beautiful... And Tyler is growning up to be a fine looking young man. The dragon outfit was cute - try to figure out a way to get his wings to stand out from his back... That would be that much scarier... :-p

PEACE

Tiffany said...

You guys are too nice! If we had season tickets it would be me and him every home game