Monday, September 1, 2008

Riding along in my automobile!

While we were in Idaho I asked my dad if I could take his fancy hot rod out for a spin. I have never even seen it, and it's actually pretty fun! My mom said I had to wear the hat, which only added to the experience. Not a practical vehicle for me and my 3 kids by any means, but it was fun to drive. I have not driven a stick for a long time, I kinda miss it.
Fun to feel the wind in my hair!
Here's my hot hubbie in the convertable--wahoo!
Logan wanted to take Bailey for a spin when we got back. He's an excellent driver.
Tyler and Bailey out for a drive as well. Tyler even wore the hat!
Kyle loves to pick on Parker--he's the only one around close to his size. He really loves him, and this was pretty funny, because he was trying to get Parker to stand up and walk with him. Parker is not quite walking though, which Kyle did not understand. He kept grabbing his hands and feet--just wanted to run & play like the other cousins!


I had to include a picture of these invitations I have been working on for my soon to be sister-in-laws bridal shower. I typed over my address because you never know what weirdo may be checking out my blog, and I don't need any psycho showing up on my doorstep. My little map on here shows people from Australia & Thailand looking at my blog--you never know. Anyway, I think they turned out pretty cute, and much more satisfying than store bought ones.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

The invites look great! How can you see who is checkin on your blog?

I WANT to drive a car like that. You look like a regular movie star!

Annika said...

Those invitations are way cute! I agree with not wanting wierdo's at your door step, but I'm with Tiff on this one, how do you see who is taking a peek at your blog? Inquiring minds want to know!

Loved the car pic's too! What do you mean it's not practical for your and three kids! your sooo boring!

LivingstonClan said...

If you click on my little map in the right hand corner of my blog, it tells you how to get on of your own. It just tells you where people are that are viewing your blog, not specifically who.