Thursday, September 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!



So I know that I by no means have the oldest child out there, but I cannot believe that my son is 5 years old today! Time has gone by so fast. He has been such a joy to have in my life. I say that with the most sincerity possible. He can be a challenge, don't get me wrong, but I would be lost with out him. I am glad that he is my first baby (for one, I may not have had anymore if Bailey came 1st ;) ) He was such a good baby too. He slept so well, ate so well, and was just all around fun to have around. Now he has grown up to be a great helper, and a great big brother (when he wants to be) On days when I am having a hard time, he seems to know (possibly from my crying) And comes to cheer me up. He tells me I am the best mom in the world, and will draw me a picture that say "I *heart* mom" Happy Birthday Tyler, I love you!



Grandma & Grandpa Livingston gave him a Ben 10 Alien Force watch, he loves it! He even woke up at 2:30 and came in to tell me he wanted to make sure it was off so the betteries wouldn't die! (Loved that)



Tyler wonderful Aunt Michelle made him an awesome Ice Cream cake from Cold Stone (delicious, highly recommend one for your next function!! They're in Ft. Union. Well worth the drive if your not close!!)
He got a TAG reader from Mike & I, he is liking it a lot too. Infact, he & Bailey are fighting over it right now. I have been building it up to him for months, everytime a commercial came on for it, I said stuff like "That looks awesome! Wouldn't you love one of those?" Paid off so far. Power of suggestion.




I scanned these pictures in so I could post them, first time I have used the scanner portion of our new all-in-one. I retained SOOO much water when I was pregnant with Tyler! NEVER again will I have a September baby. It was the hottest summer on record (may have been broken since)

3 comments:

Haley said...

Hey, this is Haley Paxman Castillo, Tiff and Dustin's sis. You had mentioned that you were interested in coming to the shoe party that I'm having on Friday. Email me @ haleycastillo@hotmail.com and I'll send you the info. Or you can just ask Tiff and Annika. Hope to see you there! Feel free to bring your kids if you need to and Mike can even come. (We'll put him on b-sitting duty ;)

Tiffany said...

Holy Crap! Your feet look SORE! Happy Birthday to Tyler ( that game still can not be found, maybe for next years b-day you can re-gift it to him :)

leesh said...

hey! don't know if you remember me? it's alicia, audrey's sister! anyway! i can't believe you have 3 kids, and even more, how grown up and big they've gotten! you all look great! it's so fun to see what everyone is up to!