Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories--like the corner of my mind...

Here's the rules...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
We all have some sort of memory.. SO DO IT :)

2 comments:

*aNdY* said...

HOLY COW HI... Ya we were cool with our bras and all.. :) how are you!! I just always remembering making people cry at girls camp.. that was always fun.. Hope you are doing good.. See ya

Amie Cobb said...

pcThere are lots of great memories for you, but one of my favorites would have to be when we were trying to find those ham and cheese croissants from that bakery. We called the phone number listed, and "Como?" was the answer? It was so funny!