Monday, July 28, 2008

For Grandma--thank you!

Grandma Washington sent Bailey 2 really pretty dresses, and we wanted to post some pictures to show how cute the white one looks on her. She's so silly, it's hard to get a good picture with her smiling and actually looking at me!
Here she is twirling--so pretty!
Tyler wanted a picture of him for grandma too, can we be serious here??
I just had to add this one in here. We were out at some friends in Eagle Mountain, and it started POURING rain all of a sudden, which happened to be when we noticed that bailey was gone. She had snuck out, and was across the street. Nice huh? She was soaked--serves her right! But after it stopped raining, there was the prettiest rainbow. It was huge--I couldn't get the whole thing with my camera--butit was awesome!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

So glad you guys could come and have a game night with us. Sorry that I was a bit of a zombie! Good thing Bailey didn't make it to far. Gotta love Eagle Mountain :) Great pic of the rainbow I was too lazy to go and look at.

Brenda said...

Cute family!! I love the blog entry before this about Pioneer Day!! I didn't know they did those Pioneer Day parades anymore!! I love the wagon!

Allison McDonald said...

hey sorry about not coming to see you. I was only there for a day so it was a really quick trip, i thought about calling you but didn't think that we'd have time. Next time...I promise :)

caseyandleslieanderson said...

Wow Way to go for finding me. It is so fun to hear from old friends. We live in Spanish Fork and have been married 3 1/2years. How about you? Tell your mom hello. How is michelle and Josh? Do they have blogs? ITs good to see your fun family.

Shanna said...

Lindsey! How are you? How did you find my blog? I was so happy you left a comment. :) You are so amazing! Three kids? And I think I"m busy with one. ;) I really admire you. Ya we were in Herriman for a few years but just moved back to Roosie town a couple months ago. it was so fun seeing your blog. Stay in touch. :)