Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Financial Peace

I just wanted to share this awesome program that Mike and I are taking right now. Our ward is sponsoring it, and I am so excited about it! I just plugged in all of our debts, and we can be completely debt free--including our house, by 2017! That's only 9 years away. And we'll have everything paid off aside from our house in 2 years--stupid student loans and all. I don't know how many people have heard of Dave Ramsey--but he is HILARIOUS! He has a TV & Radio show, as well as doing these seminars. I really like him, because he is straight forward and honest, and brings a Christian perspective to debt elimination. I am just so excited--I had to tell someone about it. Plus, if I've told everyone about our plan--maybe it will be one more motivator to STICK TO IT!!

1 comments:

Todd & Rakel Gardner said...

This sound like a great idea. E-mail me with any great financial tips. I loved your other random pics of the kids. They are so much fun and keep everyone entertained. Wish we could have been there.