Monday, July 28, 2008

I swore it would never happen...





We got a Wii! Since the begining of time--for our marriage at least, I have always sworn we would not get any sort of Video Game system, because I had seen Mike in action, and the rest of the world disappears when he is playing. But that was before I had played the Wii, and seen my kids play it. My sister Michelle has one, and when they played it, it was so much fun to watch them! And they were sweating when they were done, so it's a little Cardio in there too. Mike's birthday was last week, and I bought him the Wii. He actually ended up opening it early, because I failed to realize Tyler could read what the box said. We went and got it, but I did not ever tell them what it was, so they wouldn't tell Mike early. When Mike got home Tyler said, "Hurry daddy open it--it's a Wii!" Smart little stinker. We have had so much fun with it, my arms are sore from Tennis & Bowling, and Mike has drastically improved his golf game.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Next game night a golf and tennis tourney on the WII......BRING IT ON :)