Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Moo!

I just wanted to wish my little brother Alex a Happy Happy Birthday! He is serving his mission in Finland--and look how handsome he is! I am so proud of him, and excited to see him in November--coming up quickly. He is my only little brother, whether he likes it or not, and we have had some fun times. One of the funniest things he ever said was that men had a natural sense of direction that girls don't, because men have lead in their blood! Haha--he'll probably hate me for sharing that. :P

3 comments:

Sidni Nielson said...

Hey so looks like josh. I can't beleive how old he is. It seems like everyone should still be 10 still! Where did the time go?

Bill Cobabe said...

He does look pretty good, doesn't he...

I wish I looked that good. Course, I am not 21 anymore...

JP said...

Hey Lindsay! I'm glad you found my blog...:) What a cute family, and darling kids. Good to know you are still out there! Hope to keep hearing more about you.