Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Best Birthday Party ever!

The 18th was my niece Abbie's birthday, and it was so much fun! Her mom & dad got a really fun blow up water-slide, and the kids LOVED it! All but Bailey of course, she was a little chicken. It is funny to me when she's afraid of things, because she's usually my dare-devil.
Here is our cousin Courtnie--she is great at posing for pictures--since as long as I can remember. We took several to get it just right!
I finally got an action shot of Tyler to really work, he was always going to fast, and my camera takes too dang long to take a picture.
Here's Abbie blowing out the candles. Her cake was a beautiful Ice Cream cake from Cold Stone-she know's the owners ;)
Someone "helped" Kyle into the little car, and he loved it--until it came time to get out that is. He has started a really funny scream when people (mainly the other kids) are messing with him and he doesn't like it. He's learning to stick up for himself really early.

0 comments: