Monday, July 28, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo


My brother Josh was in town for a few days as he and he family are moving from Germany to Arizona, and we got to play together for a few days, with Grandpa & Grandma too! We went to the Kangaroo Zoo, and had lot's of fun. Mike didn't make it, but special thanx to Grandpa & Grandma for keeping Kyle entertained while I played with the kids. I got a nice slide burn on my arm to show how much fun I was having. (Don't try to go head first down the big one!)

I got this picture of Josh's little girl Megan, because she is so cute, and looks so much like a Cobabe! His kids make the best faces, they totally get it from Josh.

Here's Tyler climbing one of the slides. I think the getting up the slide is a little ridiculous!
I guess they are made for kids, but come on! I couldn't really get my kids to hold still long enough to get pictures.

This is Josh's other daughter Allison--she was so cute. His kids are much more reserved than mine, until we got them here--no holding back! It's great to see kids having so much fun.

Tyler coming down the Big slide! I had one of Bailey, but for some reason it won't show up on here.

Here's Josh & Megan--"1-2-3--GO!!" So cute to watch my tough old brother play with his kids.
Kyle was so happy to be playing on the bouncy stuff. I didn't pay for him, and good thing too cause I was having a hard time trying to get myself and him up the slides. I'm just not that buff!


0 comments: