Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged

8 Shows I love to watch:
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Life
3. Private Practice
4. One Tree Hill (totally "teeny-bopper"--but I LOVE IT!)
5. ER
6. The Office
7. Biggest Loser (cuz I need to be one!)
8. American Idol (can't wait for January)
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Tried to sleep in
2. Made preview to Thanxgiving dinner
3. Church--uggh. I substituted in Nursery which was actually great. I'm in the hall with Kyle anyway. 2 more months!
4. Ate our yummy dinner--so good.
5. Read stories with my kiddos
6. Got asked to "help" with Super Saturday--which is in 3 Weeks!
7. Helped Mike get ready to go hunting.
8. Stayed up too late watching Desperate Housewives (guess that makes me one huh?)
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. KNEADERS!!!
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Olive Garden
5. Goodwood
6. SubWay
7. Costco
8. Anywhere but home! (no dishes)
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Losing weight
2. Christmas
3. Being debt free
4. Potty Training my last child (someday ;) )
5. Going back to school
6. Twilight Movie
7. Having another baby
8. Watching my kids grow up

8 Things on my wish list:
1. New washer & dryer (like Callie's dream ones--that will fit a TON of clothes, and my King Size blankets, and be fast)
2. A deck
3. A backyard makeover
4. Lot's of Cricut Cartridges
5. LIPO ;P
6. New job for Mike that he loves
7. My kids to be happy
8. My dad to get a job
9. Everyone who read this to leave me a dang comment!!
People I TAG:
YOU! If you haven't done this--it was kinda fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment.

LivingstonClan said...

Brat.

Bill Cobabe said...

HA!! I was going to comment like shellie but she beat me too it...

I wish that women spent LESS time worrying about how (wide) they are and start worrying about something that really is important. It's not unimportant - your weight affects your health and body and whatever, I know - but I think that if you let it affect your attitude and your mood and the way you treat yourself and others. I love you. I don't look at you and think "Whoa!" I think about what a wonderful mother you are, what a great wife you are, and what an amazing woman you have become. I am consistently impressed by and with you. It makes me want to be a better brother, husband, and father - seeing your example. You have always had so much love. Don't let your percieved blemishes get in the way of your greatness - let it shine baby!

I love you. You rock. And I am not going to do the silly tag thing. Sorry.

Tiffany said...

Hey! Congrats on the deer.... I cant wait to see the post on that :)

I LOVE b.b.b.b.'s comment! It is totally true!!

andersons said...

That was fun to read. :)