Saturday, October 11, 2008

Presenting Princess Ballerina Bailey!




Going along with my strive to play with my kids more, here are some photos of Bailey's dance session from last night. She was sad about something (the girl IS drama! Love her, but seriously!?) So I said let's dress up. She said she wanted to be a Princess, and when we walked into her room we spotted the ballerina stuff first (thanx cousin Abbie!) Every night she asks me to tell her a little story before I go out of her room (after our regular out of books stories) I always tell her about Princess Bailey, who is a ballerina, and sometimes a bug. (we always call her Bailey Bug) So this way she was able to be Princess Ballerina Bailey. We got her all dressed, and she told me to come out and watch her moves. She asked me to play some music on the piano for her (not my strong area, in case you were thinking of asking me to play for yor next event) I started lpaying some random notes, and she came over and showed me how to play ballerina dance music, it has to be louder I guess. We had a lot of fun, and sge forgot all about whatever it was she was mad about.

0 comments: