Monday, December 22, 2008

Must See Santa!

Glad that anyone is looking at this considering how long it has been since I posted! I was the lucky recipiant (sp?) of yet another virus, and then in my stupidity of trying to fix it--I messed it up even more. But Ben came to our rescue again--THANK YOU!!! SO here we go on what you've been missing from our exciting lives. ( I know you've been dying to know)


I was able to go with Tyler's class on a fieldtrip to the Mall to see Santa. I cannot tell you enough how much his teacher amazes me. She had 10 little 4 & 5 year olds at the mall, and not one of them wandered off, or touched anything, or misbehaved AT ALL!!! I said to the other mom that I need her to come with us to the mall all the time, I might venture out more often. This picture was supposed to be on the bottom, but you just never know with Blogger do you?! The Mall has actually tried to improve they "play area" but I was disappointed in it. They just moved the same stuff to a different area, and added these Dinosaur bones. The dang tree is too hard to see around--you never know where your kids are unless you follow them around the whole thing like a hawk. Oh well, guess we should be happy with what we've got huh?


I loved this reindeer--just looks magical!

Tyler did so much better with Santa than I thought he would. I was nvervous he would be scared, but he loved it! And they all had letters ready with what they wanted to ask Santa for. He asked for Leapster games (which luckily I already have!) The only boy who was scared was the one that acts the thoughest all the time--funny.



I thought this Santa did a great job. Such a fun time to have kids. It is great that Tyler & Bailey are old enough to really "get it" this year. Mike & I are SOOO excited for Christmas morning. We are also trying to remind the kids of the true reason we celebrate Christmas. A little hard to grasp at this age, but we are trying , and that's what counts right?!








1 comments:

Why Not said...

Tyler's school sounds so great. Thanks for finally updating your blog. There was a lot to read this time and I liked it. :)