Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

This is our families 7th Christmas together, and I think I have managed to get Christmas cards out maybe twice. I know--it's a travesty--but this is who I am. I am a procrastinator. And Mike could care less about sending out cards, so I don't have anyone pushing me--so here we are. I wanted to wish anyone who may be reading this a Merry Christmas! I am especially warm and fuzzy inside this year, and loving it. I think a lot of it is that my kids are getting old enough to really soak up this fun time of year. It has been so fun to watch them try and be extra good--because Santa's watching (which I must admit I sometimes feel guilty about.) Tyler wakes up every morning and has been so excited to change the # of days left until Christmas on our different countdowns. Also, we have tried to show the kids that it is important not just to receive gifts, but to give. I am truly grateful to Jesus Christ for the wonderful example He is to me, and that He ultimately gave His life for us. I hope you all feel this magic of this special season--and LOVE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Lindsey, and your sweet family. Merry Christmas.

Meagan said...

Hope your family had an Awesome day!!! I love the magic that comes with the holidays also.