Thursday, May 28, 2009

Little May tidbits.

I thought I'd get a little more May in--while it's still here. We have a "tradition" of getting together with Mike's sister Andrea and her husband for Cinco de Mayo and eating enchiladas, and killing a pinata. The kids love the pinata, which usually ends up getting that final whack from Daddy or Uncle Elden.

I walked downstairs one morning, and this is what I found. Bailey and Kyle "sleeping" on the stairs. Bailey even got Kyle a pillow and blanket. And Kyle had a Pony tucked in with him--awww.
We also had our first lost tooth! (Now 2 at Grandmas house this weekend) It took him forever to work that thing out, I finally convinced him to let me help a little before the ice cream store closed! Unfourtunately it looks like my kids are getting daddy's teeth--the Orthodontists will love us! I keeping hoping maybe his teeth will work out the space issues on their own!



He smiles this way all the time now--gotta show off that awesome space! The tooth fairy may have forgotten to come get his tooth and leave him some money this last time. We got home from Idaho really late, and I was SOO tired, I forgot all about it after getting them all to bed and everything. He came in the morning, and as soon as I heard his door open I realized and felt SO bad! He was so disappointed, and after he went downstairs Mike hurried in and put in under Bailey's pillow, and we said the tooth fairy must have just gotten mixed up, because last time she came he was in that bed. He lit right up--thank goodness! The tooth fairy will not do THAT again. :)





2 comments:

Amie Cobb said...

The tooth fairy forgot at our house once, too. I felt like the biggest heel in the WORLD!

I think we ended up making up some kind of excuse like "the tooth fairy couldn't reach your top bunk" or something.

We all have "lame mom" moments...luckily they don't outweigh the good mom momemts! :)

andersons said...

I totally want to start a Cinco de Mayo tradition. How fun!