Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shout Out!

OK--so I am lame. I'll admit that up front. But I REALLY want to go see Kelly Clarkson when she is here in Orem THIS Thursday! I have been to ONE, that's right one concert my entire life. (Aside from siblings band concerts, and the Symphony) My sisters, and my brother and his wife went to see Dixie Chicks when I was 7 months pregnant with Tyler. I was swollen beyond belief, and we were on the TOP row of the Delta Center. It was still awesome, mostly because I love the Dixie Chicks. But come on--I love Kelly Clarkson, and she is going to be here, in Orem, not Salt Lake, at some massive arena where at this point I'd be top row and so far away I'd just watch her on the Jumbotron. She is going to be at the UVU Baseball field--so any seat is not THAT far away. So--who wants to go with me?! There has to be someone out there that wants to go to--secretly or whatever. We'll have lot's of fun, come on--you know you want to!

3 comments:

jacksonx03 said...

I think it's funny you love Kelly Clarkson because I have always thought you two looked alike. Ever since she hit it big with American Idol and I have seen her I have always thought of you!

andersons said...

Sounds like fun. Will Mike not go with you? We heard the word "scum" the other night and thought of Mike and that game I think it was called The Great Dalmuti. Do you know what I am talking about? :)

LivingstonClan said...

Thanx Amy--I think? I think she's a super hottie--soo...:)

And Callie--we just always have the babysitter issue, and I thought it would be fun to go with a girlfriend--if I HAD ONE!! :P We bought The Great Dalmudi game, love it! Miss our South Salt Lake Game nights.