Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To the our little graduate!

Wow--what a crazy month this has been. I am just realzing how much has gone on this month--and I have mixed emotions about it coming to an end. Tyler had his Preschool graduation last week--I couldn't have been prouder! Last year he really struggled with it, and this year he was awesome! Boy are we going to miss Ms. Diane next year. Sad for us that she is only going to teach kindergarten. She has done amazing things for my children, and I am sad that Kyle will never get to enjoy her too. I just keep reminding myself to be happy with what we did get of her! Here's to hoping next year goes this well.


Tyler and one of his "best friends" Cody--cheesers!







Starting his walk.





Holding the flag for the pledge--so proud!






0 comments: