Sunday, April 12, 2009

Squash...

Thanx Kassie for letting me steal this picture off your blog--it's a great one! Happy Birthday to Joshie! I cannot believe he is turning 29--that is OLD! ;) I was just searching for a nice memory of Josh to share, and as we kind of butted heads growing up, it took a second. But one that always really touched me was before he went on his mission and he asked me to go into town to get some Pop I think. I was skeptical, as I said we weren't the closest, but we had a really nice talk, and I was so impressed that my brother had grown up in there somewhere, and I hadn't even realized. And then we bawled like babies when he went into the MTC! I love you Josh. I hope you read this, and get all mushie inside too. You are an amazing father--especially when you change the occasional diaper! Hope you have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

occasional....like never...maybe one diaper? Fun memory...XO

Sterling said...

here is my comment so you can add us to your crazy family

One Giant Fall Forward said...

You guys are wonderful... thanks for remembering him on his Birthday!!!

Trent and Amy said...

I remember Josh stealing my ice cream at lunch. Does that count as a good memory?