Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Post

The Easter Bunny waited until after church to do our Egg hunt. (9 AM church is hard enough as it is!) The kids were excited when we pulled in and there were eggs everywhere. So fun to watch them be so excited. Those are the moments where it really pays off.

If I were smart I could rotate this picture--but you get what you get! Bailey in her pretty Easter dress, showing off all of the eggs she found. She found the most by far, but they all ended up in a big heap anyway.


Kyle just giggled, and giggled at the whole thing. He is such a sweet boy!



Hunt at Grandma Livingston's. How cute is that?! I love it when they are sweet to each other. I can so see that Tyler is growing up!




Bailey and Kyle playing under Grandma's wheelchair. Goof balls!





Tyler happy about his LOOT!


4 comments:

Bill Cobabe said...

comment.

Bill Cobabe said...

Just kidding.

I want you to know that I think Bailey is just darling. She's always so beautiful...

I miss you a ton, but I miss your kids maybe more. They sure look good...

Todd & Rakel Gardner said...

I just wanted to write and tell you a big happy birthday from all of us down south. Your easter looked fun and I can't believe that kyle is that big. Wow how he has grown.

Tiffany said...

LOVE Easter, glad I found your blog again!