Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bailey's Big Day!







(Don't worry--we don't let our children play in the dryer! She climbed in here ONCE after I had taken clothes out, and I thought it made a cute picture)







Happy Birthday Bailey Jean!!! Honestly, somedays I am amazed we have made it to #4! Bailey is such a little fighter--and I cannot imagine my life without her. We had a fun little party for her tonight. I let her invite friends, since she has been talking about who's invited and who wasn't for nearly a year! We had pizza, an Easter Egg hunt, presents, and then a DELICIOUS Cold Stone cake from her awesome Aunt Michelle (they are the one in Ft. Union--go there, go often!) She got spoiled with gifts, and had so much fun being with her friends. She is seriously the most social girl I have ever seen! The girl wakes up asking to go play with friends, and is planning out tomorrow as she goes to bed. Drives me SLIGHTLY crazy, but she is such a doll! Hooray for Bailey Bop!













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted more pictures of the PARTY! It must of been that good huh? Your a good Mom! My poor kids only get parties at the ages of 5, 8, 12, 16, and 18.

LivingstonClan said...

Ya--my battery was dead, so I only got a few from the party. I will post them at some point! And I only caved to letting her have a party this year because she has been planning it for so long , and several of her favorite friends are moving this summer.

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday to Bailey! I'm glad you guys had a great time.

One Giant Fall Forward said...

Too Cute... Happy Birthday Bailey

LivingstonClan said...

Kristina--

I got it from Kohls, but that was 3 years ago, so you probably won't find it there this year. But they have tons of cute girl stuff there all the time. Michelle hates it, but it's my favorite place!