Monday, April 26, 2010

Emery's blessing

Alrighty! Where does the time go--for reals?? Emery is TWO MONTHS old today--how did that happen? These last two months feel like they have gone by in a happy blur--which I mostly blame on nursing. :) We blessed her at our house, the day before Easter, and it was GREAT! I am constantly reminded of what an amazing gift it is to have the blessing of the Priesthood in our lives, and it was great to chare the day with our families. I am hoping to get some "good" shots of her in the beautiful dress my mom made, but here are some for now.

Grandma C. trying to coax a good smile out of her for the camera. :D
Grandma L. holding Emery--so sweet!




It ended up being a tight squeeze--but so great to have so many people there to help with her blessing. Ever since I was little, I loved to watch the circle of men sway to keep the baby calm. Pretty sure Emery was the fussiest of all my babies during her blessing, but it was wonderful just the same.









2 comments:

The Monsen's said...

I love her blessing dress! It is so pretty, you also have such cute kids!

Becca said...

yeh that dress looks amazing. I will definitely be calling you on a future day of sunshine, so we can take more pictures of her in this dress.

aren't blessing days amazing? I really just love them.