Monday, April 26, 2010

Cute stuff

I tried for so long to capture a good smile, but this was as close as I could get. She has become sucha smiley baby--it's the sweetest thing EVER! I has her hair in a little pony tail, guess you really can't see it in this shot. Can't win 'em all you know!






We--well mainly Mike--recovered our chairs this weekend. I LOVE THEM!!! It makes sucha huge difference, and I can just wipe off all of my kids lovely messes. I was hesitant to do the plastic on them, but then decided to be realistic, and I love the way they turned out.








4 comments:

Alisha said...

That's Right, Cute Stuff!!! I love how the chairs turned out.

Alisha said...

That's right CUTE STUFF!!! I love how the chairs turned out! Boy, the baby looks a lot like Tyler in the bath pic.

Tiffany said...

LOVE, LOVE the chairs! Great work :)

Becca said...

OMG yes! You already know how much I love your chairs. Such a fantastic idea. And the pics of emery - she is so beautiful! I just can't get over it.