Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Go JAZZ!!!

One of Mike's friends called and offered him Jazz tickets, and Mike told him he'd get back to him. Then he told me that the tickets were COURTSIDE!!! Hello--you don't have to get back to a person when they offer you courtside Jazz tickets. He said he didn't think I'd want him to be away from him, since he was going out of town the next week, but I said GO! He would have been gone at Scouts for most of the night anyway--and that's just too great of an offer to pass up. Thanx Mike Kennedy for thinking of him! He had a lot of fun, he got to spend time with another old friend from High School he doesn't get to see too often--Kirtis.
The most important thing he saw there was this lady (?) With EXTREMELY ratted hair! In March we went down to St. George, and his sister Andrea and I were discussing girls who rat their hair, and he didn't know what we meant. Ever since then he'll see someone and ask if their hair is ratted. Looks like the Jazz game provided the best example! What is she thinking?? Seriously.
This is how close he was--Trailblazers taking off their pants right in front of him!

Mike and Kirtis. BFF's.



3 comments:

Bill Cobabe said...

Is mike grabbing that dude's butt?!? Sick...

These were fun! I missed you... I look everyday and it kept saying "Part 1" so I just knew there was more. And here it is.

Nice sheets and pillowcase, BTW. I like it!

Sounds like we're going to miss a party over turkey day... Maybe next year...

Meagan said...

It looks like your family is enjoying fall. I'm glad Mike enjoyed the game. I love it I get to go to the game with Mike. He always picks a player and asks them for their shoes at the end of the game. Looks like your family is doing good.

Anonymous said...

We will have to give you some of our tickets some time, not that it will be as enjoyable as COURT SIDE! You are way too nice.