Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crazy Days


It has been forever since I posted. I hope you check out my other posts below--I had a lot to catch up on. My internet was down all of last week--and would be still if Ben hadn't saved me! Thanks to Ben, and to Alisha for lending her husband to help us out. It's great to have friends who can save you from your lack of knowledge. Mike had to go out of town for the week also. The kids were so sad that daddy had to go to Nevada all week--but were reassured by the fact that he'd bring them back a prize if they were good. They actually were pretty good overall--aside from Kyle who has decided he dictates when he will sleep and when he won't--any suggestions? Mike did an awesome job over in Reno, and wowed everyone with his mad selling skills. (they wowed him with their drinking skills--something he hasn't really seen before) His boss sent me a Thank You note for letting him go--how nice was that?
Bailey when we were dropping daddy off at the airport. This is right before she started BAWLING uncontrollably for about 20 minutes.

I was doing the dishes, and went to find Kyle--he'd been TOO quiet for a while. I found him in my bed asleep, with the remote in his hand. SOO cute! I have Super Saturday I am in charge of last minute this Saturday--so I have crazily been getting ready for that too. Funny, before I had kids, I remember wondering what a stay-at-home mom does all day. Now I realize the question isn't what they do, but what they DON'T do!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya...What don't we do!!

Your amazing to survive all week! I wish I were better and would have come and helped you...too bad I am just as busy. Sorry! xo

Tiffany said...

good luck with the sleeping thing! Juat make sure he knows that when you are having your sleep time he doesn't bug you!

Game night soon k :)

Sidni Nielson said...

Nate has never had to go away for work. One week although he had to go in really eairly and would come home after the kids were in bed. I thought I would die. My heart goes out to all the single momma's!