Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween Part Two (Better late than never)

A couple of weeks while Mike was at the BYU game I raked up all the leaves in the yard, and the kids were so excited to jump in them. We even aquired some neighbor kids who wanted to jump in them too. I had to convince them it wasn't such a good idea to jump from the tree into the leaves--but they still had a lot of fun.

Kyle wasn't too sure about the leaves at first--he started laughing so hard after a minute. Cute little neighbor girl kept thinking I only wanted to take pictures of her--she kept standing right in front and posing.

LOOVE blogger! This was supposed to be after the picture below, showing Bailey running all the way across the yard and then jumping in the pile.

Running start!


"Ahhh--this is the LIFE!"

Here are a couple more Halloween shots. I looked back, and all of a sudden there was a BYU Cheerleader and Spider Man in my van! We had a lot of fun--we went to Grandma Livingston's Trunk or Treat, and then came home and went around our neighborhood with some of the kids friends.

So I was supposed to be a witch--I look more like I have Army paint on my face I think, but at least I tried. Anyone seen WALDO??






1 comments:

Why Not said...

I think you totally look like the witch from Wizard of Oz. No army people there.