Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hide and Seek

OK--so I got sucked in to the Twilight book! Everyone else seems to be doing it, so I figured it must be good. Plus, it's nice to have something just for me. I am really liking it, just barely getting to the vampire stuff, so we'll see.
The kids were playing in the toy room, and then suddenly it was quiet. Never a good sign around here. I ran to look what was going on, and they weren't in there anymore! I heard rustling from the bathroom, and all 3 of them we in the shower, just hanging out & eating chips. Tyler has taken to picking Kyle up and bringing him everywhere, despite the fact that he can crawl on his own. No judgements on the state of that shower either! It's the one room in our house we haven't done anything with, because it hardly gets used, and there are so many other things we'd like to do first.





2 comments:

Trent and Amy said...

I finished all 3 books in 3 days. Sam and the kids had to fend for themselves for a while. I loved them

Bill Cobabe said...

You are so great. Your kids are beautiful and I hope you know that. Thanks for putting up this pic (the one of the kids and the chips) it reminds me of something we would have done as kids. I understand why they were in the shower, too - where else can a kids get away and enjoy chips with reckless abandon?!?
I love you. You rock.