Monday, February 18, 2008

All aboard the "Short Bus"

So this is Tyler, riding Bailey little tricycle. Little being the key word. He has his own Bike, but this is what he chose. At least he has his helmet on--safety first, then style. He has a coat, and snowboots on, and let's not forget the infamous "Credibles costume" Mike came inside and said, "You've got to look at our son, he looks like a handicapp child." He kinda did, but what a cutie! Who else could pull that off?
Here's my ragamuffin Bailey--I had actually done her hair that day, but it didn't last through her nap. They are soready for spring, they are itching to play outside!
No yeilding the right of way here.
Here's our little smiley man. The red spot on his forehead is from bonking heads with me. He loves to do that now, which is funny, because Tyler loved to it too when he was this age. He would go over and bang his head against the wall, or the floor, or what ever would make a noise. He always had bruises along his forehead. I remember waiting for a time when he didn't have a bruise to get pictures done, and it never came. I finally had to just get them with several bruises in different color stages.


This is Tyler and Bailey waiting for their Aunt Annie & Uncle Elden to come visit. They love it when they come over. Mike told them to go watch for Annie & Elden to keep them busy for a while--it worked. The writing on the window is from Valentines Day--I decorated the house for Mike--with Bailey's help. When Tyler woke up (he'd fallen asleep on my bed) he was so mad about the decorations. He said, "Get this stuff out of our house RIGHT NOW mommy! It doesn't make me feel good" Wow! I got the marker to write on the windows when we bought Mike's car. I made them throw it in, or else we weren't buying!