Friday, August 6, 2010

HELLO??!!

Man--I seriously need to update my blog! When I just signed in, it shows in big letters that I have failed to update you all on my sweet, ever crazy life for over 2 months!! I blame it partially on having a now 5 month old baby, (I know, how fast time flies when you are having fun!) And it's summer, and life has just been a little bit of this, little bit of that, and the day is GONE! School starts in just over a week--if I have my way and Tyler gets in to the Charter school that's right here by us! (he is now numero uno on the waiting list--so keep that in your prayers ;)) Or at most 2 weeks--they both are in at a school that's just a little further away. I decided to sign Kyle up for preschool too, which means my days will be spent as a chaufer. (School for Tyler and Bailey at 8, Kyle at 9:30, pick up Bailey at 10:45, Kyle at 12, and Tyler at 2:30!!!) Whew, good thing I love driving SOO much. I will find my camera and get some pictures on here soon. Hope someone is still out there--my loyal fans?? :D

0 comments: